Morrison Bros. 4 in. Diffuser (MO539AS0400AD)
The diffuser is designed for installation at the bottom end of a drop tube to reduce turbulence a...
More details Less details
The diffuser is designed for installation at the bottom end of a drop tube to reduce turbulence and vapor loss during the filling operation.
- Reduces vapor loss during fills
- Does not increase filling times
- Reduces filter usage
- Catches rags left in drop elbow
- Tank filling, manual sticking, water detection, and cathodic protection (with certain models) can be accomplished without any change in procedure or routine
- Aluminum or anodized aluminum
- CARB VR-402 Certified
Designed for tank filling applications where a tight fill connection is not required. Threaded bo...
Gauge rotates 360º making it easy for the face to be read from any desired orientation
Morisson's Model 245 is a lightweight, spring-loaded emergency vent (pressure relief only) used o...
Male NPT threads (OD)
Female NPT threads from the top down and from the bottom up